Traktor Effects not working on Remix Deck D

Default Traktor Effects not working on Remix Deck D

Hi there!

I seem to have a weird problem with with my current Traktor-setup. I have 2 normal decks and 2 remix decks, and I use the 3 effect slots for FX1 and FX2. Traktor Kontrol S4 as my controller and Akai APC40 for controlling the remix decks. Traktor Pro 2 version is 2.7.3 and the laptop is Macbook Pro 2013 model.

Now for the problem: The FX1 and FX2 won't work with the second remix deck that is in deck D. It works all good with channels A, B and C, but not with D. Why is that?

I have tried to search from the settings and from all the buttons available but nothing seems to help. So if you have any good suggestions, they are much appreciated!

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Each slot in the Remix Deck has it's own "FX Slot ON" button. Did you enable them along with FX ON buttons in the mixer section?

Should also mention that NI has added new command in 2.7.0 called "FX Slot Adjust"
    Those are not visible in GUI but you can add this controls in the mapping and ensure they are enabled.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Each slot in the Remix Deck has it's own "FX Slot ON" button. Did you enable them along with FX ON buttons in the mixer section?
    That was exactly the problem! Thank you for the help!

Anytimes