How do I combine input from two sound cards into one output for SHOUTcast?

Default How do I combine input from two sound cards into one output for SHOUTcast?

So apparently the Mic inputs on my NS7 II require a powered mic, because I can't get any sort of reasonable volume to out of the thing using passive mics. So I want to use my PC's mic input instead. The only way I've found so far to pull this off is to go into my Audio properties and do this:

While it kinda works, I now hear my voice play through my controller's master output with a considerable delay, making it difficult to speak. It also cuts the volume level of the mic in half, making it unsuitable for broadcasting.

I thought this might be something Virtual Audio Cable could solve but I can't for the life of me figure out how to use it to mix the two sources into a single stream to send to SHOUTcast. Using the Stereo Mix/What You Hear output doesn't work because it only listens to audio from my PC's sound card, meaning that it'll only detect my Mic input.

If anyone knows of a way to do this without having to buy a mixer board, I'd greatly appreciate it. OS is Windows 8.1.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Official DJ since 2009 (DJ in spirit since 1988) | I mix open format on NS7 II w/Serato DJ

Nevermind, I found the solution:

https://youtu.be/MiTCNlaV56I?t=109

That said, anyone know why the mic inputs on the NS7 II are so quiet?
    Official DJ since 2009 (DJ in spirit since 1988) | I mix open format on NS7 II w/Serato DJ

you can always buy a cheapo preamp for your mics... art makes a decent entry level one for around 35 bucks...