Looking for bloggers for exciting DJ focused platform
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    Tech Convert subweight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    17

    Default Looking for bloggers for exciting DJ focused platform

    We are looking for people who are extremely passionate about music to write blog posts for our startup. We are looking for a few people with some experience blogging and able to respond and work quickly when given a song to post about.

    Our startup www.filter.dj features 20 handpicked Soundcloud free downloads daily, specifically chosen for DJs. Songs featured are a mixture of fresh ones and those from emerging artists that are of very high quality. All songs featured are free downloads. We add tags to each song, examples include DJ standards like BPM and Key plus exclusives like 'Floorfiller' and 'Banger'. We have an advanced filtering system so users can easily find songs that are relevant to them. Filter has the quality curation and fresh content of a blog, the large back catalogue of a record pool and with advanced filtering for easy access to content. It is free to use.

    We are looking for a number of people interested in working with us who want to be part of an exciting platform which is growing fast.

    Check out the (links below) to see it in action. Please contact me if you are interested.

    Live site: http://filter.dj
    Quick demo video: http://bit.ly/1FxZJtx
    Email: feedback@filter.dj

    Ben (Founder)
    Get the best Soundcloud free downloads for DJs, curated daily. All songs have tags like 'Floorfiller', BPM, Key & more tags that you can filter with! Filter.dj

  2. #2
    Tech Guru Yul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Aix-en-Provence, France
    Posts
    1,175

    Default

    Cool site and idea and can fill a need of mine/ however came to visit/ checked the genres/ no techno category..but you have a twerk category ^^, interesting choice of priorities/ not interested then/ thanks.

    Wish you success!
    Latest mix

    There’s also an almost hermetic community that exists in many areas of dance music, where serious hobbyists feed off each other’s expertise but barely connect to the industry – despite many of those involved actually working in it.

  3. #3
    Tech Mentor daviedavedave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yul View Post
    Cool site and idea and can fill a need of mine/ however came to visit/ checked the genres/ no techno category..but you have a twerk category ^^, interesting choice of priorities/ not interested then/ thanks.

    Wish you success!
    I'm getting the same kind of vibe. And the house tracks are mostly remixes of hip hop tracks...

    Any plans to expand to include other stuff?
    SC - WS

  4. #4
    Tech Convert subweight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Expanding to include other genres is coming very soon, we are collecting feedback on what to add next at the moment. You guys both would like to see techno? Are there any other genres you would like to see added too?

  5. #5
    Tech Mentor daviedavedave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    392

    Default

    Tech House maybe, and House that isn't so hip hop focused. I'm also a bit of a breaks head, so you should definitely add that.
    SC - WS

  6. #6
    Tech Guru DubluW's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    572

    Default

    What's the quality of the downloads bud?

    Can't fault free music btw, very well done!
    A+H DB4, Technics 1210's x2, F1, X1MK2 x2, MaschineMk2, Akai LPK 25, MF3D, XDJ-1000 x2.

  7. #7
    Tech Convert subweight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DubluW View Post
    What's the quality of the downloads bud?

    Can't fault free music btw, very well done!
    We only feature mp3 320 or lossless
    Get the best Soundcloud free downloads for DJs, curated daily. All songs have tags like 'Floorfiller', BPM, Key & more tags that you can filter with! Filter.dj

  8. #8

    Default

    The cover photo for the site has a lot of interesting characters in it.

  9. #9
    Tech Wizard
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Would love to see more house and techno. Also trance

  10. #10
    Tech Guru
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by subweight View Post
    We are looking for people who are extremely passionate about music to write blog posts for our startup. We are looking for a few people with some experience blogging and able to respond and work quickly when given a song to post about.

    Our startup www.filter.dj features 20 handpicked Soundcloud free downloads daily, specifically chosen for DJs. Songs featured are a mixture of fresh ones and those from emerging artists that are of very high quality. All songs featured are free downloads. We add tags to each song, examples include DJ standards like BPM and Key plus exclusives like 'Floorfiller' and 'Banger'. We have an advanced filtering system so users can easily find songs that are relevant to them. Filter has the quality curation and fresh content of a blog, the large back catalogue of a record pool and with advanced filtering for easy access to content. It is free to use.

    We are looking for a number of people interested in working with us who want to be part of an exciting platform which is growing fast.

    Check out the (links below) to see it in action. Please contact me if you are interested.

    Live site: http://filter.dj
    Quick demo video: http://bit.ly/1FxZJtx
    Email: feedback@filter.dj

    Ben (Founder)
    A startup exists to make money, so when and how do you get your end?

    Do the soundcloud artists you are picking agree to be published on your platform? What do they get out of it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •