Roland TB-3 - How would i set it up?

Default Roland TB-3 - How would i set it up?

I would like to get the new Roland TB-3, and I've seen one which I could be picking up next week but, I'm curious, will it fit straight into my studio as is, or will I need additional cables/devices to integrate it into my home studio...

I have an iMac and MBP running Logic Pro and ableton, MIDI Keyboard, Maschine, Lexicon Alpha soundcard w/ 1/4" Line In and Outs. Mic input, and phono Line out, KRK monitors, and that's about it.

I no longer have my Xone 92 mixer (i stupidly sold it when needed money) so i do no longer really have a mixer...

How can i hook the TB-3 up and start playing with it? Can it connect to my soundcard? So i can jsut use it in Logic, or standalone into my speakers? I would like to record from it into Logic of course..

I'm just thinking will i need to get another bigger soundcard with different types of I'O's?

Cheers guys

EDIT: Okay, I've seen that the TB-3 comes with a USB I/O, so I can just plug that into my mac or USB Hub, and do it that way it seems
    Last edited by Superfreak; 06-06-2015 at 08:16 AM.
    Roland TB-3, Roland TR-505, Maschine MK1 2.0, Alesis VI25, Novation Impulse 25, Allen & Heath ZED 10, iMac 2.9 GHz i5 8GB RAM, MBP 15" 2.66GHz, Logic Pro 9, Logic Pro X, Ableton Live 8, Ableton Live 9, KRK Rokit 8 G5's, Editor Keys Monitor Guards, Traktor Scratch Pro 2, Audio 10, , Vestax PDX-d3s x2, Kontrol X1 x2, Lexicon Alpha USB Audio Interface,

Tech Mentor

there is also a M4L device that lets you control the TB-3, so you can automate filters and such.
    Technics 1210 / Pioneer plx 1000 / Xone 42 / Adam a3x / UA apollo twin / Maschine mikro / Ableton live 9 / Maschine 2 / MBP Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015