Switching Thud Rumble TR-1S Mini Innofader to Traktor S8

Default Switching Thud Rumble TR-1S Mini Innofader to Traktor S8

Hi all,

I was just wondering if I could switch the mini innofader from my TR-1S mixer to Traktor S8. I've seen tutorials online and it requires you to connect the fader with a blue, yellow green fader cable to the mixer cable which I am not sure if I'll have to buy it else where.

Thanks!

There should be a green cable already on the Innofader on the TR-1S. and if you need additional cables Elliot or Philip will get some to you. You can hit them up on the Innofader website. I removed a innofader off the Dif-1M it was held on with a little glue but looked standard 4 pin and the S8 is 4 pin.

Quote Originally Posted by P4ULSON View Post
    There should be a green cable already on the Innofader on the TR-1S. and if you need additional cables Elliot or Philip will get some to you. You can hit them up on the Innofader website. I removed a innofader off the Dif-1M it was held on with a little glue but looked standard 4 pin and the S8 is 4 pin.
    Hi P4UL, Thank you for your reply!

So I should remove the fader along with the cable that is glued to it and connect it to the mixer cable on the S8?