Traktor Audio 2 Mk 2 routing help

Default Traktor Audio 2 Mk 2 routing help

Hi guys,

I've been trying (and failing) to use a new Traktor Audio 2 Mk 2 usb soundcard to prelisten to tracks in Traktor Pro 2. I've installed the driver, and it registers in Traktor correctly (see my settings here and here), though it always routes the audio through the main output, even when I press the headphones cue button in Traktor - when I press this down, it routes through both the headphones and main outputs. It's not the device itself as I've tried two different Audio 2s now. Any ideas?

Thanks a lot

Headphone mix-cue volume knobs?
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

They're all correct. Headphones not the problem, just the constant output to the main speaker that is annoying

So ... your headphones are plugged into the right side output right?
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

They are indeed

Pull down the line fader.
    13,3" MacBookPro (Mid 2012) # 2x Technics 1210 # NI Audio 8 DJ # Ecler Nuo 2.0 # NI Traktor Kontrol X1 # Sennheiser HD-25
    http://soundcloud.com/vincent-lebaron/

Ok, lets go over the basics (since you haven't mentioned, I assume you only use mouse to control the software)- you can see all the line faders and crossfader in traktor, they are not hidden?
    Line faders are up, crossfader is on the left or the right side? If it's in the middle, well it will output both channels to main output.

If above info isn't usefull lets go further:

Quote Originally Posted by jds95 View Post
    They're all correct. Headphones not the problem, just the constant output to the main speaker that is annoying
    Show us.
    Also, for shits and giggles try swaping outputs in Traktor output settings.
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

He may have selected the wrong headphone output ....
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "