Behringer CMD MM1 with Traktor- Any suggestions
    Tech Wizard

Default Behringer CMD MM1 with Traktor- Any suggestions

Bought the CMD MM1 as a basic 4 channel mixer to use with traktor and then use a couple of other controllers to control remix decks/fx. Has anybody used this kind of set up? I've found traktor mappings for this mixer, but I've heard a lot of bad reviews regarding the mapping not being able to work at first.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated

Tech Convert

Stewe has an MM1 and mappings posted to the forums and he seems very happy with it. I think the mapping issue you might be referring to is in the initial run of the controllers but it's an easy tweak if thats the case for you.

I also have the MM1, LC1, DC1 controllers running through a Traktor audio 2 with no real complaints. It's got it's limitations with sensitivity for the encoders and faders but it's not my main rig and for it's purpose I can live it.

Tech Wizard

Thanks for the reply! I would just need it as a straight up mixer, so no need for the extra stuff. I plan on using three other midi controllers to handle remix decks, FX and transport controls anyways. I'll be running this and the controllers through the Novation audiohub 2x4, which can be its own output through Traktor.