Track End Warning: Blinking LED Solution

Lightbulb Track End Warning: Blinking LED Solution

After countless tries and fails mapping a Kontrol S4 Mk.1 i am finally able to give you this ...

Track End Warning: Blinking LED

Map to a single LED (must be able to provide incremental lighting, on/off LEDs won't cut it):

Add Out > Deck Common > Beat Phase
    - Modifier Conditions: Deck Play.Deck A=on / Type:LED / Mode - Output / Assignment: Deck A
    - Controller Range -0.5/0.0 / Midi Range 0/1 / Blend

Add Out > Deck Common > Seek Position
    - Modifier Conditions: Deck Play.Deck A=on / Type:LED / Mode - Output / Assignment: Deck A
    - Controller Range 0.0/0.75 / Midi Range 0/1 / Blend

Add Out > Deck Common > Seek Position
    - Controller Range 0.75/1.0 / Midi Range 1/127 / Blend

Explanation:

Seek Position constantly updates the playing track providing an unobservable amount of lighting to the LED until it reaches the cutoff point which i arbitrarily set to 75% of the track's total length. At that point a steep lighting up occurs (could be even steeper when set to Midi Range 126/127).

This is not in itself a blinking LED, which is where the Beat Phase comes in, providing a negative blinking effect (Midi Range 0/1 = negligible light) to the LED over the entire length of the track that is only observable when Seek Position lights up after reaching the cutoff point.

Enjoy!

Edit: my original post in the thread it belonged to didn't show up, so here it is in a new one...

Tech Convert

I've tried and have not worked for me

Save and reload the mapping. This usually turns it (back) on again for me. For some reason the blinking turns into a solid light after modifying things in the mapping. I guess both SEEK POSITION and BEATPHASE have the same LED priority and TRAKTOR has trouble deciding which to override.

Tech Convert

probe again as you said but it did not work, however I was mapping this based on this youtube video and midi range where the change of 127 to 1, 127 had to dajerlo that did not work, maybe it's my controller ?? Apogee Digitrack pro 4

with my method, you have to flash the BEAT PHASE from 0 to 1, as a negative (and for most of the track) invisible negative blinking to the solid SEEK POSITION LED that lights up after 75% of the track.

Tech Convert

yes friend, I put the video because I realized that I could not put "1", and I had to leave in 127, which maybe why not walk me your method, they both do different things, and I make your method in my controller