Fun!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fun!!!

Default Fun!!!

200 Acre farm and a large barn... what a great place to have an event. we setup up gear for a small pre-show/open mic sort of thing.

Then shortly after the sun went down the xone62 lit up and the fun began . We were rocking a set of peavey's with a 4channel head, running into my xone 62 over to an audio 2 DJ and my laptotop. the other performers had channels on the PA mixer to run their gear and a mic channel on the 62 when they needed it.

the sound was not amazing, but it echoed across the farm. pretty much, trance/psy with fire spinners, and bon fires... lol we ended the night by roasting veggies on an open fire

I should plan another one. Sadly I was not able to take pictures due to the nature of the event, but it was fun.

Reminds me of the old Drop Bass Networks parties, also here is something that Kurt (DBN) posted ...

↯↯ OFFICIAL SITE // MY SETUP ↯↯

Nothing like it but was just at a wedding in France where the dancing was in a barn... nothing like a barn to get people going!

Acoustics are weirdly good no?
    SC - WS

Quote Originally Posted by daviedavedave View Post
    Nothing like it but was just at a wedding in France where the dancing was in a barn... nothing like a barn to get people going!

Acoustics are weirdly good no?
    actually the barn was setup kinda like a loft. when you walk in to the right are stairs to a lofty area with loads of old couches and a coffee table... to the left is a stage with steps to it. and cooking supplies along the walls. It sounded quite nice, although the sound system was being overdriven and distorted a bit. I wanna do it again lol

Were you banging trance though? The lady in charge at this wedding was strictly MJ and other assorted fun things to keep all parties interested (but plays in N Ldn regularly and is very good).
    SC - WS

Quote Originally Posted by daviedavedave View Post
    Were you banging trance though? The lady in charge at this wedding was strictly MJ and other assorted fun things to keep all parties interested (but plays in N Ldn regularly and is very good).
    trance, psy and goa

pics or it never happened

the nature of the event must have included nude politicians smoking cannabis ..... thats why he couldnt take pics
    Traktor/Ableton /Komplete /MBP OSX el capitan

http://www.soundcloud.com/deejaesnafu

Quote Originally Posted by Deejaesnafu View Post
    the nature of the event must have included nude politicians smoking cannabis ..... thats why he couldnt take pics
    we could not take pics because it was full of hippie anarchists and they are all afraid of cameras and shit... I did snap a photo of the stage though. I will throw it online when i get home.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast