Pioneer DJM 900 SRT / Traktor

Default Pioneer DJM 900 SRT / Traktor

Hey guys,

i'm playing a party in two weeks and would like to know if i can use the DJM 900 Seratos interface with traktor?
    never had the chance to hook my stuff up to this mixer. i don't want to use it with timecode. only the interface itself.
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Yeah, no problem - just like any non-certified mixer with internal sound interface. You will use CDJ's in HID mode?
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

Quote Originally Posted by SlayForMoney View Post
    Yeah, no problem - just like any non-certified mixer with internal sound interface. You will use CDJ's in HID mode?
    that's what i thought. but like always i like to be on the safe side before i turn up at the club. thanks for the info. and nope, i'm not using cdjs. vci100-midifighter-combo it is

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Paris View Post
    that's what i thought. but like always i like to be on the safe side before i turn up at the club. thanks for the info. and nope, i'm not using cdjs. vci100-midifighter-combo it is
    Just make sure you install drivers before and check if the mixer and the traktor frequency sample rate are the same. But still, if you've got a working combo with audio 2 (or 4,6,...etc) why risk it?
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

Quote Originally Posted by SlayForMoney View Post
    Just make sure you install drivers before and check if the mixer and the traktor frequency sample rate are the same. But still, if you've got a working combo with audio 2 (or 4,6,...etc) why risk it?
    most clubs i play at have a djm 900 and i'm really used to just plug in my usb and be ready to take off. but i always carry my audio 2 as a backup. already installed the djm 900 srt drivers. just wanted to make sure if it works since i don't want to make a fool out of myself while rafik, eskei83 and tropkillaz are watching my back

I've used it at a show with no issues. You'll want to double-check how the deck outputs are arranged before you start playing, but other than that should be smooth sailing since you already have the drivers installed.
    MacBook Pro 2.4GHz Core i7 :: Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.10.5
    Traktor Pro 2.9 :: Launchpad :: MIDI Fighter Pro Beatmasher/3D

Quote Originally Posted by No Left Turn View Post
    I've used it at a show with no issues. You'll want to double-check how the deck outputs are arranged before you start playing, but other than that should be smooth sailing since you already have the drivers installed.
    right. like i said, i'm used to the 900, but haven't had a chance yet to play with the srt version.