Raleigh North Carolina: Dubstep the prominent genre? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Tech Mentor

Sine where do you play? I'm trying to branch out a bit. I pretty much have a semi-residency at Mosaic but that's about it as far as the club scene goes for me. I play electro house and trance mainly, and looking to add a few more notches in my DJing belt
    Traktor Kontrol Z2 | 2x Stanton ST-150 Turntables | Traktor Kontrol F1 | MacBook

www.mixcloud.com/sunshineraleigh

Tech Guru

wherever really. I've opened up for acts such as smash gordon, Crystal method in large venues like the longbranch. I was booked to open for the cancelled downlink show at lincoln theater. I've played southland ballroom, solas, flex, katmandu, sadlacks heros mosaic (not for a year though), The Hive, 5 star, and a couple other venues around town. As of right now I operate a saturday weekly alongside my roommates at katmandu

Tech Mentor

I didn't know katmandu was very EDM friendly. I always thought they tailored to the standard Top-40 divebar crowd. Know anyone I could get an in with? Business has been slow lately
    Traktor Kontrol Z2 | 2x Stanton ST-150 Turntables | Traktor Kontrol F1 | MacBook

Tech Guru

Katmandu is essientially that. a dive bar. Without the presence of my equipment (3 BFM t48 subs, 3 tops) there would be no sound system in there at all. That being said, the only events that happen there are the ones I help run, as the equipment isnt left in an operational fashion when I'm not there.

Tech Mentor

Let me know when your next one is, I'd be interested in coming to check it out. PM me with the details and I'll do my best to make it out there

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345