Soundcloud - New Web Profile Updates

Default Soundcloud - New Web Profile Updates

Rolling out to everyone soon, first bite of the apple goes to us Pro account holders.

Full story here: https://blog.soundcloud.com/2015/07/...header-images/

Example (our page)

Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

its a pain in the ass, because now i have to design banners for even more sites

Ya i just threw one up. Was a bit pissed of seeing the SmodCo (Kevin Smith) page with one over 6 Months ago considering i have had a Pro Acct over 5 years and had not been offered one lol. Not famous enough obviously.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    Ya i just threw one up. Was a bit pissed of seeing the SmodCo (Kevin Smith) page with one over 6 Months ago considering i have had a Pro Acct over 5 years and had not been offered one lol. Not famous enough obviously.
    it would be nice if all sites had the same banner dimensions lol

I dig it. I was getting sick of the old layout anyway. I don't have a Pro account so I can't change the banner yet, but I think I'm going to make a new banner and logo.
    One feeds the pocket, the other feeds the soul "DJ Mpire"