NI Password Dilemma
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default NI Password Dilemma

I think my nativeinstruments account has been compromised. I had to reinstall traktor and dont have my serial written down any where. I go to login to my NI account online to retrieve it and my password no longer works. My e-mail address which is attached to that account was deleted by gmail due to inactivity. Please don't tell me I am gonna be stuck buying a new copy of traktor just to get a new serial!
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

contact Karlos...he might be able to help you.
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

sounds like you will be buying a new copy. native instruments is one of the strictest devs ive ever seen when it comes to registration.
    being that your email address is the only thing that binds the license to you, I dont know how you would prove ownership. have you tried emailing them and explaining?

hate to say it but it does not sounds good....
    Traktor/Ableton /Komplete /MBP OSX el capitan

http://www.soundcloud.com/deejaesnafu

Quote Originally Posted by keithace View Post
    contact Karlos...he might be able to help you.
    Who is this Karlos?
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Tech Guru

This wont help you but its a timely reminder.

Put all your software registration details in a password manager such as KEEPASS. I keep mine encrypted and on Dropbox, so I can get to my registrations at any place at any time.

Karlos Santos. He is a mysterious man. Some say he is a Native Instruments double agent posing as a DJTT mod. I will page him for you.
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

I also couldn't find my serial anywhere when I was transferring my Traktor license to the other computer... Then I have recalled I've been sending a ticket to NI support where I had to enter my serial number. Luckily Windows remember all emails and serial numbers that you can call for anytime by clicking at the box where you enter the characters.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Only NI registration Support can give advice on serial number issues.
    They will be able to retrieve your serial numbers that are linked to you NI account and email address. This is not your forum account it is your product account.
    Even if your email addy has been deactivated they 'should' be able to look up the serial numbers linked to that address as it will be on the servers.
    You will then need to change your email address linked to your account.

File with Support. Tell them everything they need to know to help. Leave nothing out including the explanation of the email deactivation.

Here: http://www.native-instruments.com/en...-registration/

If there has been some illegal activity regarding your email address, well I dunno what NI will do but if you PM me the Support Ticket number I am happy to verify that you are who you say you are... whether this will have any sway I dunno but it can't do any harm.

btw - I am actually a triple agent working for Virtual DJ posing as an NI mod and infiltrating DJTT... and a Brazilian lady boy and one of the worlds finest liars.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by keithace View Post
    Karlos Santos. He is a mysterious man. Some say he is a Native Instruments double agent posing as a DJTT mod. I will page him for you.
    Some say he is a small loud lad and he actually enjoys driving a beemer....

Thank you Karlos. I PM'ed you. Ive already reached out to NI and created a ticket. I have also reached out to the GMAIL team as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast