Struggling to get Mixvibes Cross to work with a Traktor Audio 6

Default Struggling to get Mixvibes Cross to work with a Traktor Audio 6

Hello DJTT Forum,

I'm usually a technical wizard with software/hardware issues but I'm really stumped. I'm trying to get Mixvibes Cross to work with my NI Traktor Audio 6 so I can have a pop at video mixing. My issue is that everytime I try and route the inputs and outputs, Mixvibes will only work on one channel and it assigns everything to the opposite deck for the input (that bits just a minor inconvenience though).

Has anyone here managed to solve this issue and if so, could you screen shot your routing for me.

What version of Cross? Since you are wanting to use Video I will assume you aren't talking about the free version which doesn't have cueing support.

In the audio preferences, have you set the "Routing mode" option to "Dual Stereo" or one of the "External Mixer" option?

I'm using Mixvibes Cross 3.3.9 (64bit), it's the full version with DVS support (I won it in a DJWorx competition).

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcaller View Post
    In the audio preferences, have you set the "Routing mode" option to "Dual Stereo" or one of the "External Mixer" option?
    Yes I've had the routing mode set to that and it's still not behaving correctly :-/
    I'm going to have another bash at it tonight and I might possibly make a video to further explain my issue.

Good idea.

I don't have an Audio 6 to test with but so far it has worked on everything i've thrown it at. You also might want to consider updating it to 3.3.10 as it fixes some stuff (but annoyingly for me not the iOS remote), and while you are there you might as well post this on the mixvibes forum too if you haven't already.

Oh the RC seems to fix most issues with iOS remote so the next stable release should resolve those issues.

win or mac? something regarding 64-bit drivers if win OS is in play?
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2