Windows 10 w/ Traktor - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

running traktor on my laptop windows 10 , no problems. Maschine also ok, only ableton is having a problem with my soundcard(db4)

Tech Mentor elohyspoissonpilote's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ragverp View Post
    running traktor on my laptop windows 10 , no problems. Maschine also ok, only ableton is having a problem with my soundcard(db4)
    Absolutely no problem with ableton with NI Komplete 6, had some problems with an Akai pro EIE and a cymatic audio LP16.
    May be problem come from soundcard?

Have been running Traktor Scratch Pro 2.10 in Windows 10 and it behaves much much better compared to the previous Win 7 installation, and I don't have to turn as many things off to address latency. Only gripe I'm having is some issues with the USB drives occasionally crapping out, though it seems to be a laptop-specific issue. Apart from that, relatively happy chappy about the upgrade.

Zero issues here with traktor and 10

It is indeed the soundcard, maschine, traktor and windows run fine on the DB4, only ableton makes the soundcard crashing..
    I also have a cheap soundcardm with works just fine with ableton ...so now mailing with both ableton and Allen & heath to solve the problem, no luck sofar..if it remains i will just buy a extarnal soundcard to use with ableton...

I never have/had any problems with Win10 and Ableton and Traktor. Both run great with no glitches. Even back when Win10 was still in the preview forms I never had a problem. I had them running at once too with no problems. Mind you they weren't synced or anything.
    One feeds the pocket, the other feeds the soul "DJ Mpire"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12