Do I need Traktor audio 10?

Default Do I need Traktor audio 10?

I want to upgrade my set up and its very very complicated for me with soundcards, im daft af in that aspect. So I want to upgrade my setup completely, I want to get Xone 92, Roland Aira tr8, roland Aira tb3, and delay pedal. Do I need traktor audio 10 soundcard or 8 enough?

EDIT

I will be using traktor too, 2 channels on traktor is enough

also is it possible to sync roland tr and tb with traktor? but isnt that important really
    Last edited by MockusD; 07-28-2015 at 12:37 AM.

The 8 should be fine with that setup; the xone 92 has plenty of ins and outs to use the Audio 8. You going to be using DVS (turntables/cdj)?

Should be no problem syncing the Airas - I'm pretty sure they can receive info from Traktor's midi clock. I haven't played with them so I don't know what their software is like, but the web page for the TB3 for example says "you can connect the TB-3 to your computer via USB to send and receive both audio and MIDI data, including MIDI clock information for syncing with external devices and other AIRA units."
    "Art is what you can get away with." - Marshall McLuhan

Quote Originally Posted by djproben View Post
    The 8 should be fine with that setup; the xone 92 has plenty of ins and outs to use the Audio 8. You going to be using DVS (turntables/cdj)?

Should be no problem syncing the Airas - I'm pretty sure they can receive info from Traktor's midi clock. I haven't played with them so I don't know what their software is like, but the web page for the TB3 for example says "you can connect the TB-3 to your computer via USB to send and receive both audio and MIDI data, including MIDI clock information for syncing with external devices and other AIRA units."
    I wont be using either, I have pair of traktor kontrol f1, but going to replace them both with single K2 unit.