Controllerism Crew in NYC/NJ - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

What's up Jersey! I am down in the Hamilton area (close to Princeton). DVLS - Where in JC are you? My brother lives on 6th and Jersey Ave. I used to live in Weehawken and Bayonne (I get around).
    Last edited by McRossi; 08-27-2008 at 11:24 AM.

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

McRossi: No shit? I grew up in South Brunswick. I live around 4 blocks from the Journal Square PATH station in JC.

Krillikz: I'm really surprised there aren't a lot of us from this area. But, well, most of the DJs I've met are tools who still think real DJs only spin vinyl... or on Serato. Cause, well, real DJs refuse to evolve ;-)

Maybe get one more person and we could do a crazy meet up and maybe start a 'crew' or something
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Yeah, I lived in SB too for a couple years in Whispering Woods. Small world. What styles do you two spin?
    I primarily spin Electro, Tech House, and Breaks. I spun D&B for years (back in my vinyl days) but my digital collection of DnB is pretty weak.

No shit? I lived in Monmouth Walk for YEARS. I had a few friends that lived in Whispering Woods.

I mainly do hard electronic, ebm, industrial, powernoise... I have some mixes up all over (here, here (just click the downloads link at the bottom (ps, this is some of my better stuff)), and a streaming mix here that's four fucking hours long) and have more on my comp. I'm also gonna start learning turntablism from a friend (yay!) to combine with all the crazy gear I own.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Btw i live right by Freehold

I spin mostly House, Pop techno stuff,And sample other songs(check my myspace youll kidna understand) and sometimes i throw some hardstyle in.

How sick would it be if we start a crew...than get to Djing Clubs...and we tour the tri state area? lol that would be pretty sick, Defiantly something i would do one summer. Heh i gota start working on my skills before i do any of that lol.
    Dj Krilikz‡ -

Tech Mentor

If you live in NYC, then you probably already know about this right?

http://warperparty.com/

Quote Originally Posted by cmcpress View Post
    If you live in NYC, then you probably already know about this right?

http://warperparty.com/
    Id kill to check out the wraper party !

Dude, I should totally break out my trumpet for that... haha

Well, Krillikz, maybe we will start a crew. I need to get my desk up, and once I get my MIDI Fighter in my rig will consist of (ready for this?):
    VCI-100, Two PadKontrols, MIDI Fighter, Two Numark TTX's (which will soon be replaced), a Korg KM-402 mixer and a Radium 49. Soon I'll be picking up a small mixing board and a Kaoss Pad with a Kaossilator.

So combine all this sick shit together, make something happen with it and we will be nigh unstoppable :-)
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Trumpets are ill Bro'!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Damn thats some SERIOUS equipment.

Talkin about setups... I gota start working in ableton, maybe do a bento thing with it. I also want to pick up some XY touch pads to control my effects. I might get into doing live synth sets too when i do drum machine + oxygen keyboard and just do my shit live!

We gota def check out that warper stuff...looks cool.
    Dj Krilikz‡ -

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast