Controllerism Crew in NYC/NJ - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

Yeah, gonna drag it up on my next trip to my mother's, clean that thing, polish it and start playing again.

We'll all have to set a time and sit down, Krilikz, and we'll map out some sick stuff
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

My setup consists of a MacBook Pro, HP Laptop, 2 VCI-100s - one version 1.2 that I am upgrading to 1.3 Ean Golden Edition (waiting on plates) and then selling and one Ean Golden Edition (my new baby), Novation Remote SL25, old Yamaha midi drum set - but I can not play the drums and M-Audio Fast Track Pro (looking to purchase a firewire solution).

Ohh...i can play drums. Havent in 2 months (concidering i use to EVERY DAY!). I have always dreamed of setting up a rack of drum pads infront of my and loading crazy House Drums and Bass onto a program and just go NUTS!
    Dj Krilikz‡ -

Quote Originally Posted by Krilikz View Post
    Ohh...i can play drums. Havent in 2 months (concidering i use to EVERY DAY!). I have always dreamed of setting up a rack of drum pads infront of my and loading crazy House Drums and Bass onto a program and just go NUTS!
    The Alesis control pad isn't too expensive and look like a pretty neato product, i've been wanting to try one for a while now - sadly i have 0 drummer experience. It could add a nice visual aspect to controllerism, I've seen Noisia use a drum pad in a live set to trigger off a vocal sample and its certainly cool and makes the crowd go crazy.

Dude, start bangin on shit and setting off giant found sounds... but I'm a fan of having lead pipes, 55 gallon drums and angle grinders... heh
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Bento: Ill check them out thanks. For my live synth set i always imagined haveing drums that controlled sounds and lights. (Though about useing Deckadance because it has intergrated DMX support, however i dont tihnk the modual is out)

DvlsAdvct : Lol you saying i should join the blueman group?
    Dj Krilikz‡ -

No, I'm saying that the more stuff we have to break on stage the better :-)
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

Divided we stand
    United we fall

wish i lived on the NE coast!

damn i hate being down south (Miami)...

i would be down to join a controllerism crew...

Also, the alesis control pad is actually pretty decent! i had one for a few days before i got a great bargain on a Yamaha Dtxpress III drumset...

here's a SOS review of it: http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/aug0...controlpad.htm

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123