3 speakers for a set up?
    Tech Wizard

Default 3 speakers for a set up?

So, i've googled to the end of the internet looking for an answer to my question.

I am currently running a set of american audio 12" cabs with a small set of subs (200 watts?) all self powered. I had rented out a set of ART325's with a KW181 and instantly fell in love. but now i find out the speakers are discontinued, and my heart is broken, because i haven't heard anything that clear cranked right out.

ANYWAYS, the question i'm wondering about, is that now since i have some extra cash, and wanna buy the best i can afford, i was wondering if it would be possible to get a single larger 15" 2 way and set it up in the center of the stage(way higher SPL), with my two smaller 12's for side fill. (15 is 90 degree dispersion, as well as the 12's).

The reason for this is that i would only have enough money to buy one of these 15" speakers now, and would get another down the road.

Thanks!

I didn't see an actual ? at the end of any sentence but based on what you've written, I'd have to say "yes"?
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Save your money and buy 2 new speakers at the same time.

Tech Wizard

yeah, i'm moving more towards a set of K10's, but would rather get a set of srx815's, if only the price wasn't so steep... Hence the only get one in the middle for now part.