Something wrong with my X-fader

Default Something wrong with my X-fader

I don't know whats wrong with my X-Fader. I've been messing around with my MIDI setup, then for some reason my X-Fader started acting like a Volume fader. Whenever I move it to the right, no sound comes out, but when i move it to the left i can hear both decks playing. I tried figuring out, but no luck, I even used the default traktor tks files, and same result occured. Anyone have clues, how to fix this?

Oh yeah have a VCI-100

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

make sure your decks are assigned correctly. There's a display function that does this, where you assign A to left, B to right, etc. etc.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

also when i use the arrow keys on the keyboard to test the crossfader, it doe the same thing, when i move it all the way to the right, no sound, when all the way to the left, both decks can be heard.

where is this display function you speak of?

At the top of most layouts there is the Decks square (it shows 4 squares saying A-D and each square has 2 arrows). Make sure that the highlighted squares on deck a and c point left and b,d point right. Maybe that will help. meh
    SyblingQ - Electro House for dark alleys.

Thank you PROBLEM SOLVED.

I never recognized those arrows until you mentioned them.

I had a similar problem when I first starting playing with traktor. The arrows can come in handy if you use them just right (with the punch button).
    SyblingQ - Electro House for dark alleys.

Tech Wizard

I'm gonna try that Foreverhex. Maybe thats is my issue too.

Regards

cauito
    Macbook Pro, VCI-100 HW + firmware 1.3, Traktor Pro, Audio Kontrol 1, Korg Microkontrol.