Ableton help

Thread: Ableton help

Tech Mentor

Default Ableton help

I have accidentally deleted the A reverb and B Delay Channel faders in Ableton. Anyone know how to get them back?

Cheers

yes control+z(command+z on Mac) after you do it...

Or you can just re add them in yourself

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Kwal View Post
    yes control+z(command+z on Mac) after you do it...

Or you can just re add them in yourself

I have delated a while ago so command doesn't work, How do i re ad them myself?

right click, add return track. add reverb to said return track. i'd suggest tossing an eq8 after the reverb and do a highpass filter so you dont reverb the low ends of sounds unless you want to do that then nevermind

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Kwal View Post
    right click, add return track. add reverb to said return track. i'd suggest tossing an eq8 after the reverb and do a highpass filter so you dont reverb the low ends of sounds unless you want to do that then nevermind
    Yeah but i would like to have it the way it is when you start a new project with the 2 faders reverb and delay.

I also want to be able to edit it in session view when you just the red line for reverb and delay. Is this possible

so open up a new project, check the default setting on the reverb and delay, go back to old project and then imitate the settings??

Sounds like you removed those from your starting template.

Do what Kwal mentioned, then save the template as your starting template. Don't know off hand how to do so and don't have a production computer right now, but there's plenty of info on the interwebs on how to do so.
    2 x Technics 1210 MKII, Pioneer-DJM 900 Nexus, Traktor Scratch Pro, NI F1,
    Ableton Live 9.6 Suite, Ableton Push, Studio One 3, Moog Sub37, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Korg MS-20 Mini, Yamaha TG-77, TR-8, Rhodes MKI Stage, Wurlitzer 200a, couple pedals, couple amps, lots of software and a freakin iPad

All he would have to do is go to preferences then restore starting template back to default. To do that go to preferences > file folder > save current set as default will have a "clear" button next to it. hit that and they'll be back for NEW projects that you start. they wont reappear in your current projects.