Setting up Traktor w/Headphone Cueing
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Setting up Traktor w/Headphone Cueing

So i recently use Serato and MixVibes and just purchased Traktor 3 upgrade with the VCI-100. My only problem is that i cannot figure out how to setup the headphone cueing in Traktor. It works just fine in MixVibes. Can anyone assist me with this b/c Traktors audio mapping is different than what i'm used to. I have both the U46DJ and the Mbox 2 Audio Interfaces. Both work with the program...Mbox2 Better and lower latency BUT neither send the cueing to the headphone jack on the audio interface. I want to use the VCI-100 strictly the way it supposed to be used but just have headphone cue for mixing. PLEASE HELP!

You need to enter prefferences -> Audio setup -> Outout routing and set up different output channels for the Monitor and Master outs.

I suppose that you have a soundcard with two or more stereo outputs.

Read your manual?

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

Chilly, how could you possibly expect someone to do that? I mean, for serious?
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Maybe by adding this image?

NOFI, DjLiquitATL .
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

hey tekki! ever about selling your hillarious photoshop art? muhahahaha
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Default i do understand house to use soundcards but traktor does not automatically recogniz

Quote Originally Posted by Flaekiface View Post
    You need to enter prefferences -> Audio setup -> Outout routing and set up different output channels for the Monitor and Master outs.

I suppose that you have a soundcard with two or more stereo outputs.
    I understand how to use a sound cards but traktor does not automatically recognize ur outs like other programs like mixvibes and virtual dj...the U46 has 4 stereo outs...it works in mixvibes but not in traktor. The mbox 2 has rca and 1/4" outs but only show one in traktor

ooh.. that's a major error shit...

Did you reinstall your OS in between switching from Mixvibes to Traktor?

@earl-panda
    Well not all images I post are mine. This one's forumammo.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

No, I didn't think it was neccessary...bc its an error in traktor. Every other program...I.E. Pro tools, mixvives, etc work...I'm assuming its an effort by traktor to have you buy the audio 8 inteface

Nah, it shouldn't be necessary too.

But as I had a run in with my BCR installing Vista. I decided to reinstall Vista and everything was peachy clean.

And, I know several guys with different sound cards who are making it work, but you might want to try updating your drivers etc, if you haven't already?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast