iOS DJ Apps - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: iOS DJ Apps

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Quote Originally Posted by the shmobletons View Post
    ^ thats what i like to hear. gonna give it a go on my vci arcade. thanks for the heads up.

to add to the thread, I've been using the app "dj player" with my vci-100 arcade for the past year or so. While I do like the app, my overall experience has been so-so. It seems that my mapping gets screwed with every time I update the app, which is fairly often. So lately I haven't been using it because last I updated it, my mapping went to shit and I am too lazy to remap it. So it looks like ill have to give djay pro a try.
    Battery Life is pretty insane on Djay .. Only 10% per hour on an ipad mini (First Gen)

can we try to push for pitch bend nudge over the waveforms?

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Quote Originally Posted by loverocket View Post
    can we try to push for pitch bend nudge over the waveforms?
    Its got + - buttons on the waveform for bend which works well enough, if you really want to use the (ugh!) touch controls

Where it really shines though is being able to use it with a controller of some description and never needing to touch the screen except for perhaps track selection.

Quote Originally Posted by deevey View Post
    Its got + - buttons on the waveform for bend which works well enough, if you really want to use the (ugh!) touch controls

Where it really shines though is being able to use it with a controller of some description and never needing to touch the screen except for perhaps track selection.

it does not have pitch bend on the waveforms.

it has two little tiny buttons in the left and right bottom corners.

pitch bending is one of the most essential DJ tools.

they still can't get the sync phrasing correct.

when you press sync on the first downbeat 1 out of 5 times it will sync on the wrong beat. usually it's 4 beats late.

Cross DJ never had this issue.

I know you guys will say "don't use sync bruh."

I get it. But it's nice to let my girlfriend take over once in awhile so I can hit on her friends at the party.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12