Reloop Digital Jockey 2 Interface Edition ; Traktor Pro 1.2.2 ; Fader FX Mapping
    Tech Student

Default Reloop Digital Jockey 2 Interface Edition ; Traktor Pro 1.2.2 ; Fader FX Mapping

Cheers guys,
    i`m from germany and i`ve bought a Reloop Digital Jockey 2 recently.
    My Akai Lpd8,which is mainly used for hotcues an basic mixer features such as filters and key, completes my current setup.

As a beginner of controllerism you`ll certainly come across mr ean goldens much appreciated website djtechtools.
    So did I.And all i have to say is that i`m totally amazed of the arcade vci100 fader fx mode.

To put everything in to a nutshell, i want to map my controller to have a fader fx mode like result.

Is it possible to use a button as a global modifier like the fader fx button mode of eans vci 100?

What about some more general tutorials about the effects of the fader fx mode, and general mappings for other controllers?

Thx a lot for your answers,
    Felix

I have the same equipment.
    Traktor Pro + Reloop DJ2 Interface Edition + AKAI LPD8.

Do u have issues on mapping Reloop DJ2 and AKAI at the same time?
    Can u send me your mappings?

Tech Convert

Hey i have the DJ2 IE and im looking to get an AKAI LPD8 i need some mappings could i borrow yours??

cheers
    Theo

Of course theo! Glad to help. Send me your email and I'll send the mapping to you.
    fabio.cassiano.lopes@gmail.com

Cheers

Tech Convert

sent

im in the same boat with my dj2. fader fx is something i would love to add but im really not very good at mapping.

boom! already done it: http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/sho...reloop+digital

the default mapping on the RDJIE is a mess. Remapping those buttons next to the jogs was a nightmare.
    Ecler NUO 3.0, 2 1210mk2, midi fighter, Kontrol X1, Akai LPD8, Reloop RHP10's, TSP, Audio 8

Howitzer on Soundcloud | Howitzer on Twitter | Howitzer on Facebook | Howitzer dnb blog

Tech Convert

yea man i like it but i need pitch bend

so change it
    Ecler NUO 3.0, 2 1210mk2, midi fighter, Kontrol X1, Akai LPD8, Reloop RHP10's, TSP, Audio 8

Howitzer on Soundcloud | Howitzer on Twitter | Howitzer on Facebook | Howitzer dnb blog