Headphones for casual listening? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

For at home listening, Ive always been a fan of Bose ComfortFit or Soul SL300's. For on the go listening, I love zip phones.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Quote Originally Posted by Be0 View Post
    You really find the HD 25s uncomfortable? I bought the HD 25s primarily for comfort (I had A&H Xone XD2-53s before, which were too uncomfortable to wear for prolonged periods at work).
    Some people get tired of on ear headphones because they tend to press over the ear (this usually happens if you have larger ears). I am one of those people. I bought a pair of V-moda's XS (and love them) but I can't have them on for more than 4-5 hours without having my ears ache a bit. On the Other hand, I have 2 pairs of M-100's, and I can tell you... THEY ARE AMAZING. Considering selling a pair and buying the V-moda Wireless since its the same as the M-100's except they have bluetooth capabilities!
    Like my page: [/B]www.facebook.com/djtruewind !

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by truewind View Post
    Some people get tired of on ear headphones because they tend to press over the ear (this usually happens if you have larger ears). I am one of those people. I bought a pair of V-moda's XS (and love them) but I can't have them on for more than 4-5 hours without having my ears ache a bit. On the Other hand, I have 2 pairs of M-100's, and I can tell you... THEY ARE AMAZING. Considering selling a pair and buying the V-moda Wireless since its the same as the M-100's except they have bluetooth capabilities!

strange my m100's ache my ears after only a couple hours.. Needed a replacement for my HDJ2ks which i used for both at home and DJ'ing and the m100's pressed down on my head.

Quote Originally Posted by JonathanBlake View Post
    When I hit Sync I get a double espresso from Midi Out.

You really find the HD 25s uncomfortable? I bought the HD 25s primarily for comfort (I had A&H Xone XD2-53s before, which were too uncomfortable to wear for prolonged periods at work).

Bose makes the best portable speakers available AFAIK. Their headphones are bad though.
    i just bought a bose bluetooth speaker and my lord that thing is awesome

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by mart21har View Post
    strange my m100's ache my ears after only a couple hours.. Needed a replacement for my HDJ2ks which i used for both at home and DJ'ing and the m100's pressed down on my head.
    Worth noting that I didn't like the M-100s too much originally, earpads were a bit shallow and annoying after a few hours. Larger earpads help.

Me personally, I never had an issue with the HD25s though. Just always lacked good monitors and never could concentrate on the fun in the low end :P
    Current - 4x CMD PL-1, 1x CMD MM-1, Focusrite Saffire 6, V-Moda M100s, HD25-1-II's, Traktor 2
    Past - Numark Mixtrack, NS6, NV, Serato DJ up to v1.8.1

Schalenberg

Quote Originally Posted by ablahblah View Post
    Me personally, I never had an issue with the HD25s though. Just always lacked good monitors and never could concentrate on the fun in the low end :P
    Also noting that I wear glasses, and the HD25s + glasses really sucks after about 30 minutes. I do own a pair of the Sony MDR-V6s which I love, but after changing the earpads recently they sound pretty terrible. Don't know why.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Schalenberg View Post
    Also noting that I wear glasses, and the HD25s + glasses really sucks after about 30 minutes. I do own a pair of the Sony MDR-V6s which I love, but after changing the earpads recently they sound pretty terrible. Don't know why.
    As someone who does not wear glasses, I am confused how other headphones would be more comfortable than the HD-25s with glasses. Care to elaborate?

Schalenberg

As someone who does not wear glasses, I am confused how other headphones would be more comfortable than the HD-25s with glasses. Care to elaborate?
    Really? The HD25s clamp like a motherfucker!

Schalenberg

Anyone familiar with the Sennheiser HD 7s?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12