Question regarding vinyl setup! /Help!

Default Question regarding vinyl setup! /Help!

Hello,

I just got my hands on a cheap beginner-setup.
    It's 2x American Audio 2400 TTD's, these don't have USB.
    1x Reloop 22i
    1x Traktor A6 (this is a DVS)

All cables, speaker, computer, software is inql.

I'm wondering if there is something I'm missing that could be useful. I'm just using the stuff for mixing and scratch practice as the clubs usually have better equipment. I'm also curious if there is any way for me to actually use the DVS and switch between time-code and normal vinyl without any problem, or is there something I forgot to take in account?

Thankful for any replies and advice!

//A Noob.
    Edit: Forgot to mention, I have 3x USB ports on the computer and I also own a X1&Z1, if I want to run the X1 with the DVS, is it possible? And if it is, is it easy to set up?
    《我应该写什么?》

Thats all good bruv. oFor the audio 6, just click on hte deck later and choose either scratch deck or thru.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Quote Originally Posted by the_bastet View Post
    Thats all good bruv. oFor the audio 6, just click on hte deck later and choose either scratch deck or thru.
    Ohh, I get it. Thanks!
    《我应该写什么?》