DJ Pools

Thread: DJ Pools

Tech Convert

Default DJ Pools

I was looking through various DJ Pools since its pretty convenient rather than buying music as I do but what practically all the pools had written in their rules was that it is "reserved" to professional DJs, radio employees etc. and that each person who subscribes will be verified for the certain requisites and being that Im 15 and still searching a place to play around I don't know how they could like verify if you are a "professional" DJ or not, so what do you guys think? Should I apply anyways?

Tech Guru

If you are looking for mainstream music, its great.

The best part is not having to check out everytime you want to have a couple of tracks, I hate that.
    13" Macbook Air i7, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD | Traktor 2.7.1 | Ableton Live 9 | DJM-900 Nexus | NI Audio 10 | A&H Xone:K2 | Oyaide USB & RCA | HDJ-2000 | Odyssey BRLDIGITAL Bag

Not all of them "really" verify I will say zipdj is the best I've found to date and it has strict verification proccess...

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by ZxZDeViLZxZ View Post
    Not all of them "really" verify I will say zipdj is the best I've found to date and it has strict verification proccess...
    Agree!

I use three record pools to cover basically all of my needs. Club killers for my bangers and dancing music whether it be edm, hip hop or old school. they have it all and the remixes are great for trap. Then i use zipdj for minimal and house. Although their selection for dubstep, trap, psy trance, future house, or just bass music in general is very lacking. then i use late night record pools for my urban trap music. The only issue i have is finding good places to get bass music and psy trance and so on.
    Traktor S8, Subpac m2, Westen um2, macbook pro retina, midi fighter spectra