Pioneer DJM-900NXS2

Default Pioneer DJM-900NXS2

Pioneer XDJ-RX//Rekordbox & Ableton Push 1//Ableton 9 Suite
    15" MacBook Pro 2017//Quad Core i7 @ 3.1GHz//16GB RAM//1TB SSD//AMD 560 4GB GPU

Tech Convert

The channel fader (and cross fader) section has screws (similar to the djm 800), so I am hoping (and assuming) that this means Pioneer is working on a new set of rotary knobs. If that's the case, sign me up! I'll be ready to sell my 900 (but will miss the melodic effect).

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by housekeys View Post
    The channel fader (and cross fader) section has screws (similar to the djm 800), so I am hoping (and assuming) that this means Pioneer is working on a new set of rotary knobs. If that's the case, sign me up! I'll be ready to sell my 900 (but will miss the melodic effect).
    I think it just means you can access the internal parts of these areas with more ease. Like you can on older equipment.
    13" Macbook Air i7, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD | Traktor 2.7.1 | Ableton Live 9 | DJM-900 Nexus | NI Audio 10 | A&H Xone:K2 | Oyaide USB & RCA | HDJ-2000 | Odyssey BRLDIGITAL Bag

Tech Mentor

this threads already been made about 4 times. it's not meant for General Discussion forum. You can find the thread with many replies & comments over in Hardware

http://forum.djtechtools.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7