Hercules+Ldp8=problems

Default Hercules+Ldp8=problems

I need some help here guys n gals. For some reason i cant run the .tsi for my hercules rmx and the akai lpd8. If both tsi's are imported one cancels out buttons on the other such as if i push the scratch button+effect on it stops play on deck a. Now with just the hercules imported in it works just fine and same for the lpd8. What am i doing wrong here???
    Maschine, Abelton live, Massive, Samson studio monitors, Ks4, New truss, revo 4, Chauvet minspots on the way,Traktor pro Thank goodness for just needing the sn#!!),2nd 13" macbook

All fire lost:Signed Vci-100 arcade, akai lpd8,Truss and all lighting, 13" macbook, hercules rmx

sounds like there are conflicting assignments and you need to look through them both and change any of those that conflict.

best of luck
    We don't believe in the star system. We want the focus to be on the music. If we have to create an image, it must be an artificial image. That combination hides our physicality and also shows our view of the star system. It is not a compromise-daftpunk

Your need to just modify your existing .tsi file for the Akai. For example: I use a Numark Stealth control. So I took my existing Numark file, added the controls for the LPD8 using midi learn. For some reason I couldn't make the thing unlearn program 1... so if you press program on your LPD8 and change it to 2, it will send out channel 2 signals and it should work.

I think that did it. I just changed the akai to channel 2. Thanks!! Hopefully nothing else arises.
    Maschine, Abelton live, Massive, Samson studio monitors, Ks4, New truss, revo 4, Chauvet minspots on the way,Traktor pro Thank goodness for just needing the sn#!!),2nd 13" macbook

All fire lost:Signed Vci-100 arcade, akai lpd8,Truss and all lighting, 13" macbook, hercules rmx