Traktor Scratch Cuing Help DVS

Default Traktor Scratch Cuing Help DVS

Can anyone help with this problem? Just purchased a set of Reloop rmp 3 alpha's, I know you can use them with midi mode in traktor but I am using the timecode cds at the moment.

Anyway the problem is the cuing, when I load a new track the long intro before it gets to the no.1 cue point starts and when the track starts and I press cue it take me back to the long intro, it also won't let me set a cue point even if I am a little way through the track it just does the above? I hope this makes sense as it's driving me crazy.

Any help would be great, thanks
    x2 Pioneer CDJ 1000mk3, NI Kontrol Z2, x2 Kontrol D2, Traktor 3, MacBook Pro & MacBook Air 2018

Tech Guru

This is normal cue behaviour.

Read your manuals cover to cover. Learn how your gear works.

Not entirely true, my old cdj 1000 use to go back to cue point 1 as soon as cue was pressed not the long intro part, but anyhow I have worked it out so this thread can be locked if you don't mind please mods, regards

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Willis View Post
    Not entirely true, my old cdj 1000 use to go back to cue point 1 as soon as cue was pressed not the long intro part, but anyhow I have worked it out so this thread can be locked if you don't mind please mods, regards
    Maybe say what the solution was b4 the lock for future searches
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Tech Guru

the cue button sets a cue point in the timecode, not in the software...basically the cdj cue button is seperate to the cue in traktor.

so you need to seek to the first cue in tractor then press the cue button
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.7, MBP 13", iPad 2 & TouchOSC, Reloop NEON, Pioneer DJM750mk2, Mackie d.2, Pioneer CDJ800 x2, Technics SL1210MK2 x2, NI Audio 6 DJ, Dicers,

Quote Originally Posted by djchriswoods.co.uk View Post
    the cue button sets a cue point in the timecode, not in the software...basically the cdj cue button is seperate to the cue in traktor.

so you need to seek to the first cue in tractor then press the cue button
    As said above I have now worked out what to do, what you have written isn't correct for the Reloop's, thanks anyhow
    x2 Pioneer CDJ 1000mk3, NI Kontrol Z2, x2 Kontrol D2, Traktor 3, MacBook Pro & MacBook Air 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Willis View Post
    As said above I have now worked out what to do,
    Then share it.
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2