MIXLR with DJM 2000 Nexus and CDJ 2000 Nexus

Default MIXLR with DJM 2000 Nexus and CDJ 2000 Nexus

DJ TECH TOOLS,

Hello all,
    I have a question reference mixer with external mixer.
    I have a dam 2000 nexus and cdi 2000 nexus setup. I want to use it to broadcast on mixlr but have no idea how to route/wire and set it up. With my Traktor S4 it is so simple but i think mixlr and tractor may have some sort of partnership as tractor is so well integrated. Any ideas? I'm using a macbook pro without a headphone socket.

Many thanks

Jay
    Harry Von stacks

Question: Are you using your CDJs with HID mode for Traktor or are you using them without a laptop?

If you're not using Traktor, you should be able to the USB section in the back to use the USB port in the back of the mixer. Looking at the setup for MIXLR, you probably have to choose "External Device" in the app, and then choose the DJM 2000.

Default Mixlr

I am using traktor in hid at the moment.
    Just say this thanks

Default MIXLR with DJM 2000 Nexus and CDJ 2000 Nexus

Quote Originally Posted by overcast View Post
    Question: Are you using your CDJs with HID mode for Traktor or are you using them without a laptop?

If you're not using Traktor, you should be able to the USB section in the back to use the USB port in the back of the mixer. Looking at the setup for MIXLR, you probably have to choose "External Device" in the app, and then choose the DJM 2000.
    My intention is to use control mode but my Djm does not show up in the device drop down on the broardcast page? People must broardcast on Mixlr with pioneer mixers and not just traktor