Need Help! Issues with Traktor
    Tech Wizard

Default Need Help! Issues with Traktor

I haven't posted on here in a long time.
    I need help with a traktor issue. I don't know what the problem is, I've tried everything.
    I recorded a mix back in october and when I checked the outcome of it in traktor and ableton, the levels didn't change when I played a track over another and the quality didn't change when I changed the tempo. I matched recorder's output gain to zero out the auto gain of the tracks. so a track that had an auto-gain of -1.5db, I would set the recorder gain to 1.5. I haven't changed it at all since.
    The wave forms of each track in the mix looked exactly as they did as a stand alone track. In other words, the levels were pretty much perfect!
    This is what tracks look like. Track: Burial (Skrillex & Trollphace remix)
    In October:
    Screen Shot 2016-03-04 at 5.17.50 PM.jpg

This month:
    Screen Shot 2016-03-04 at 5.18.14 PM.jpg

This what it looked like when I mashed or played tracks over another:
    Screen Shot 2016-03-04 at 5.07.52 PM.jpg
    This is what the transition between Hellcat (Snails Remix) from MUST DIE! and King is back from Snails looked like in october.
    I record it again and this is what it looks like
    Screen Shot 2016-03-04 at 5.09.55 PM.jpg
    I didn't change the auto-gain of either of the tracks nor the output gain of the recorder. I don't know what happened.
    The overall gain of the mix get's lowered when I mash songs together. I've tried everything to find the problem.
    I've checked every filter type, every EQ type. I've adjusted the headroom between -3db to -9db, it may be the limiter but I don't play around with the limiter.
    If anybody can help me with this I would be very appreciative. I'm trying to get this mix on an online radio show and I don't want there to be any issues!
    Thanks again for the help!
    MacBook Pro 15" | Traktor Pro 2 | Ableton Live 9 | Traktor Kontrol S4 MK2 | MIDI Fighter 3D | Ableton Push | V-Moda Crossfade M-100 | Bose 901
    We are mortal while we are seeking what we love. When you've found what you love, that is when you achieve Immortality.
    - Supported by River Accorsi -

try disabling traktors limiter?
    Traktor/Ableton /Komplete /MBP OSX el capitan

http://www.soundcloud.com/deejaesnafu