RekordboxDJ DVS Is Out - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by overcast View Post
    You can already use CDJs via HID with Rekordbox DJ
    Or network them with Rekordbox acting just as file storage and browser display.

Oooh the fun we'll have trying to explain the noobs the differences between Rekordbox ProDJ link, Rekordbox DJ "HID" mode and now the DVS.
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

eh I'm excited about it. I hate having to flip between Serato at home and Rekordbox when I'm playing out. I have my turntables setup at home and then I usually play on CDJs out. I am planning on purchasing a new 4-channel mixer and getting one that is Rekordbox DVS capable is going to be huge in my book. That way I will only have to use one program and not have to switch depending on what I'm playing on. It's not a big deal - but also considering I still have an SL1 box I have to upgrade anyhow - it just makes the choice that much easier.
    BREAKBEATS AND OTHER MUSICAL ADVENTURES
    Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Mixlr - Twitter

For what it's worth, Searto tone CDs work with Rekordbox DVS (didn't test with vinyl but I see no reason why not).

what i dont get is this: to the people that already have a DVS software listed in you sig : why would you want to change to record box? its not some gargantuan improvement on your existing environment, so why in the hell change to it? do you guys think a carpenter goes all frenzy mode and buys a new hammer, every time some other company releases a new hammer?
    Traktor/Ableton /Komplete /MBP OSX el capitan

http://www.soundcloud.com/deejaesnafu

Quote Originally Posted by Deejaesnafu View Post
    what i dont get is this: to the people that already have a DVS software listed in you sig : why would you want to change to record box? its not some gargantuan improvement on your existing environment, so why in the hell change to it? do you guys think a carpenter goes all frenzy mode and buys a new hammer, every time some other company releases a new hammer?
    My reason for switching from traktor to Rekordbox is simple. I already have to prepare my tunes in both pieces of software simply due to not every gig having a set of turntables anymore. It is a simpler solution to only have to use one piece of sofware period.
    Since I already require a DJM800 equivalent or better in my rider, it only makes sense.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by overcast View Post
    For what it's worth, Searto tone CDs work with Rekordbox DVS (didn't test with vinyl but I see no reason why not).
    Both use 1kHz tones so vinyl should work too.

Do we know what frequency the Pioneer control tone is?
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

This is what I got from Audition. SeratoDJ control vinyl works fine. Now the really interesting bit is the Z2 handling vinyl even though it's not officially supported.

Quote Originally Posted by padi_04 View Post
    This is what I got from Audition. SeratoDJ control vinyl works fine. Now the really interesting bit is the Z2 handling vinyl even though it's not officially supported.
    We should try it with other DVS capable non-Pioneer mixers. You know, for shits and giggles

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast