Twister in ableton to control Devices via insta map
    Tech Student

Default Twister in ableton to control Devices via insta map

Hi everyone,

I just got my new midi fighter twister and been playing around with it since yesterday.
    What i am trying to do is use the twister as a dedicated effect/device control alongside my push.

So far I am using the MF Twister Ableton 9 Script in bank 2 which is great. Basically what the top 2 rows of encoders do is exactly what i am looking for.

I use my push to navigate thru tracks and select devices, then lock the twister to the device i want to control and bob's your uncle.

Now here is my issue: I can only control 1 device at a time.
    What i would love to be able to do is have the 2 top rows in bank 2 duplicated to the bottom 2 rows and be able to lock row 1-2 to "DEVICE A" while locking row 3-4 to "Device B".

Is that even possible ? in case it is not, do you guys have any idea how i could achieve this?

Cheers

Tech Convert

I'm not sure if it'll do exactly what you want, but check out the DDC software by NativeKontrol:

http://www.nativekontrol.com/DDC.html

I've been using it with the Twister for a little while now and it has allowed me to do some things that otherwise wouldn't be possible. I'd be curious to know if it works out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by schmok View Post
    Now here is my issue: I can only control 1 device at a time.
    What i would love to be able to do is have the 2 top rows in bank 2 duplicated to the bottom 2 rows and be able to lock row 1-2 to "DEVICE A" while locking row 3-4 to "Device B".

Is that even possible ? in case it is not, do you guys have any idea how i could achieve this?