Djing with APC40?? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Played 'dj' sets on an apc but it takes a lot of prep and not entirely suited to going off piste, teamed with remix decks is great but i'd say leave the apc to production sets where you have a planned playlist and build a solid dj set (with variation avenues) in traktor (with some production tracklists ready if required), you'll have more fun using each for it's particular strength. Sets you play will generally be production bookings (apc ableton), dj artist sets (go traktor / your music delivery method of choice with artist playlist in there) or just a dj set (traktor / your music delivery method of choice, go wild!)

p.s, i love my apc, it is one of the best kit buys I have ever made
    Play the best set of the night, then disappear into the crowd like nothing happened...|
    https://soundcloud.com/fatmandy

anyone that says apcs are not suited to djing in traktor hasnt tried my mappings lol....
    Traktor/Ableton /Komplete /MBP OSX el capitan

http://www.soundcloud.com/deejaesnafu

Tech Wizard

Default APC Rocks

Quote Originally Posted by Chael View Post
    you can do amazing things with it, for me the APC 40 provides more than enough features to make it a true workhorse in any set up. I couldn't recommend it enough
    Yes I agree. I love my APC40, even-though I could use Ableton for mixing Traktor felt more natural. I am not sure what mapping you use but I made a mapping that I think works great (4 channels, EQ, and LEDS) here is the video. Let me know what you think

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12