Newest version of rekordbox with older CJD900s?
    Tech Mentor

Default Newest version of rekordbox with older CJD900s?

Does anyone on here know if there are any issues using tracks prepared in the newest rekordbox in an old CDJ900 non-nexus model?
    Have a gig next weekend and would really just like to bring a USB to play if possible.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by donstone View Post
    Does anyone on here know if there are any issues using tracks prepared in the newest rekordbox in an old CDJ900 non-nexus model?
    Have a gig next weekend and would really just like to bring a USB to play if possible.

I would continue to use Rekordbox 3 if you have it installed. I've been having issues exporting the RB media to USB keys so I would play it safe and use the older version.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by JackalJyve View Post
    I would continue to use Rekordbox 3 if you have it installed. I've been having issues exporting the RB media to USB keys so I would play it safe and use the older version.
    it works fine. but just to error on the side of caution, don't update anything just incase something does happen.
    Technics 1210 / Pioneer plx 1000 / Xone 42 / Adam a3x / UA apollo twin / Maschine mikro / Ableton live 9 / Maschine 2 / MBP Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015

I did a gig on a pair of original CDJ 900s last weekend and had prepped using latest Rekordbox

all worked fine with a pair of USBs but as Killing Time andJacklJyve suggested, stick with version 3 just to be cautious as my set only lasted an hour
    CDJ 2000s : DJM 900: Reloop RP-7000s : Mixvibes Cross 3+ : HPCompaq : iMac: Maschine 2 : Traktor Pro2 : XDJ-AERO : RMX1000
    facebook.com/djanedalton / and my DJ alter-ego, The Imperatrixx