Mf3d

Thread: Mf3d

Question Mf3d

Hello,

I'm in the middle of upgrading my Macbook Pro to a current gen model with Catalina and also upgrading my Traktor software/hardware as well. I wanted to know if the MF3D is even compatible with Catalina? I currently use a Z2 & Midi Figther 3D with Traktor Pro 2. Since my Z2 isn't currently supported I'm going to get a newer S2 so I can switch between controllers as needed once the Z2 is compatible.

I'd hope I'd be able to take my Midi Fighter 3D with me as I upgrade but wanted to know since I wasn't really able to find much doing searches and I know the MF3D doesn't have any current maps (that I know of). Thank you!

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Burgerwolf View Post
    Hello,

I'm in the middle of upgrading my Macbook Pro to a current gen model with Catalina and also upgrading my Traktor software/hardware as well. I wanted to know if the MF3D is even compatible with Catalina? I currently use a Z2 & Midi Figther 3D with Traktor Pro 2. Since my Z2 isn't currently supported I'm going to get a newer S2 so I can switch between controllers as needed once the Z2 is compatible.

I'd hope I'd be able to take my Midi Fighter 3D with me as I upgrade but wanted to know since I wasn't really able to find much doing searches and I know the MF3D doesn't have any current maps (that I know of). Thank you!
    Hello Burgerwolf,

Midifighters and Utility software are compatible with Catalina. What kind of MF3D mapping for Traktor Pro 3 are you looking for by the way?

Worth noting is that we recently updated the Instant Gratification FX mapping with Mixer FX functionality.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Hello Burgerwolf,

Midifighters and Utility software are compatible with Catalina. What kind of MF3D mapping for Traktor Pro 3 are you looking for by the way?

Worth noting is that we recently updated the Instant Gratification FX mapping with Mixer FX functionality.
    Thank you so much! I use the Instant Gratification mapping! Much appreciated!