I have this problem for 2-3 months

Default I have this problem for 2-3 months

Hi guys ! I am new to dj tech-tools and sort of a beginner in scratching . I have a a problem and is very confusing and problematic to me, i can say is a dillema. I don't know what to choose between regular and hamster fader setting. I know that this is a problem for a very beginner but this is getting very frustating for about 2-3 months..i know that i choose what i prefer and what seems natural to me but i have days for example when my stabs or cuts ar better in regular or days when my stabs and cuts seems better in hamster. I am really stucked and that's why i seek help from you fellows ! Thanks !

You need to be able to master both as they both have their place in technique.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

i disagree with learning both ways, and encourage learning to scratch straight, over hamster. in my opinion the only "advantage" of going hamster is easier crabs and twiddles, which is a major crutch. wrist timing is very important and should be learned. having a hamster set up also makes a lot of room for mistakes when doing things fast, like juggling, since things are always backwards, and its another thing for your mind to process.

i have surely seen people killing it hamster, and it is to be respected and all, but i have also heard people express that they wish they started out straight and learned straight , because its almost impossible to unlearn.
    Traktor/Ableton /Komplete /MBP OSX el capitan

http://www.soundcloud.com/deejaesnafu