So you think you collab?
    Traktor/Ableton /Komplete /MBP OSX el capitan

http://www.soundcloud.com/deejaesnafu

so much win

"Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Tech Mentor

From what I've heard from the snippets, the track can be huge. Has the potential to become a Techno anthem like Sonic Empire or One World, One Future, no exagguration. Just so excited, really looking forward to hearing the whole piece, it sounds so unique and that oldschool touch that reminds me of Members of Mayday and Dr. Motte and Westbam. So excited :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Laserbeam View Post
    From what I've heard from the snippets, the track can be huge. Has the potential to become a Techno anthem like Sonic Empire or One World, One Future, no exagguration. Just so excited, really looking forward to hearing the whole piece, it sounds so unique and that oldschool touch that reminds me of Members of Mayday and Dr. Motte and Westbam. So excited :-)
    Guess there's not going to be a "Jarre in Houston Part 2" if he calls Snowden “an absolute hero of our times”.

Where did you hear samples of the track allready?

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Nawlins View Post
    Guess there's not going to be a "Jarre in Houston Part 2" if he calls Snowden “an absolute hero of our times”.

Where did you hear samples of the track allready?
    I thought it was the track in the background. Seems I got something wrong there...