What is best tool to convert youtube to mp3 ?.........

Default What is best tool to convert youtube to mp3 ?.........

.......... was the title of a thread here in DJTT-forum, closed by moderator...........

I am shocked and amused at the same time.

But!

This shows a common problem we have to face nowadays. There is a generation of teens & twens who never have seen a turntable, CD-player or a local record-store. I have a 15 year old daughter, so i know how she and hers friends value for music is like. This generation grew up with their favourite music always aviable for free by sharing their friends collection (most likely from a smartphones micro sd 64 gb storage) and later on, by the use of one of those countless YouTube to mp3 - APPs....... they use to listen crappy mp3s on crappy speakers ... and they replace their favourite songs of the past with the new ones by delete for storage space..... music is nothing they would ever think of to pay for!

Back to the title:

Dear newcoming young DJs,

technically all free YT to mp3 converters will give You a bad copy of the music! A low quality far from the original piece of art. Maybe 96 kbps or 128kbps highest bitrate. .. plus : it is illegal!

Here is the ANSWER: THE BEST TOOL TO CONVERT YOUTUBE TO MP3 IS: .. to buy the wanted tracks at an online record-store like f.e. bandcamp, junodownload, beatport, tracksource, &&&&&

buy them in a bitrate of 320 kbps or Flac, Aiff, Wav

gain respect to yourself by paying money for your faved artists work.

If You use Youtube to mp3 downloader - youre not better than Fake-Djs who are playing someone elses mixes, pretending they performing live.

Peace!

Absolutely Agree with you, but...

What if I find the absolute Killer Remix of a Track and this isn't an official Remix which is available for sale?

I buy all the original Tracks, no discussion, but as a DJ I consider having a Mission: Not playing the same tracks than other do.
    Just being another DJ playing the same Version of a Songs just makes me to a better Jukebox. My Mission it is to find that one Killer Remix (and nowadays with homestudio you find tonns of them) that is better than the one played by the Dj next door.

Mostly the Remixes made by unknown Home Studio Producers are way better than the official ones. Simple reason, official remixes are done by Producers being signed by the same Label.

A friend of mine, for example, made a Killer Remix of "Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Fellin" back then when the tune was #1. He sent it to the Label and proposed it as official Remix, they refused, requested the original File back and even prohibited him to use it in a Dj Set.

Music industry can complain about illegal download, File Converting and Streaming Apps, but they missed to find a usefull way to use this Ocean of opportunities that Home Studio Producers offers to them.

Give me the opportunity to legally buy this Killa Remix made by this guy in his Living Room in the Australian Outback, give me the opportunity to legally purchase that Fat Ass Remix made by this Geek from the Suburbs of Moscow instead of prohibiting all those "non official Remixes" (Prohibition which is a Farce btw...'cause only those applying for being "official" get prohibited and the "Wild Uploads" on Sites like Youtube are not really fighted).

So what I want to say is just: It is only possible to purchase Music legally when it is available for purchase.

Ibtl
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

this thread was already closed and deleted once. Please do not post it again.
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    Ibtl
    dammit...
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

Seconded, WTF
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "