DJ Tech Dif-4s
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DJ Tech Dif-4s

Default DJ Tech Dif-4s

Is there anyone on these forums that is 'in-the-know about when thi mixer will be released? I am honestly dieing to get my hands on it after falling in love with the 1s.

- Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Default Is it ever going to be released?

Quote Originally Posted by the_bastet View Post
    Is there anyone on these forums that is 'in-the-know about when thi mixer will be released? I am honestly dieing to get my hands on it after falling in love with the 1s.
    Seriously . . . This may be my first mixer! It looks like everything I've wanted! 4-channel analog scratch mixer!

And.... We are still waiting.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Just wait till Mixars puts a SDJ interface and midi buttons inside, then jacks up the price 3x for it. They are good at it

On a serious note: it is strange that it's still not available. That's not a good sign.
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

Quote Originally Posted by SlayForMoney View Post
    Just wait till Mixars puts a SDJ interface and midi buttons inside, then jacks up the price 3x for it. They are good at it

On a serious note: it is strange that it's still not available. That's not a good sign.
    Mixars is outrageous with their pricing and I will never own one. :-p

Thats honestly why I want this mixer so bad tho. There is plenty of room to throw an arduino or pi zero under the hood and put arcade buttons everywhere

Tech Mentor

How big would the voltage rails have to be in this thing to provide 4 independent filters? Seems like a difficult design to pull off in such a size and with decent sound.

Tech Guru

I'm pretty sure you're not going to see much new gear with the DJ Tech brand on it.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by nem0nic View Post
    I'm pretty sure you're not going to see much new gear with the DJ Tech brand on it.
    What happened?

Tech Mentor

Or Mixars. .......i'd still love a Primo.
    Cheers

IAN WILLIAMS

Tech Guru

I'm also pretty sure you're not going to see much new gear with the Mixars brand on it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast