[Techno] Techno Sessions Vol.2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Techno Sessions Vol.2

Hi guys,

I recorded another hour long techno mix a few days ago and put it up onto mixcloud.

Any feedback (positive or negative is appreciated) although recording these mixes in now purely a hobby for me now, I'm not looking for any sort of exposure or gigs... If 10 people listen and enjoy that's enough for me.

Tracklist:

Florian Frings - Escape (Original Mix)
    Monoloc - Gipson (Slam Remix)
    Alfred Heinrichs - Brain TV (Florian Frings Remix)
    3 Channels - Rucola Apocalypse (Original Mix)
    Julian Jeweil - Wax (Original Mix)
    Secret Cinema, Enrico Sangiuliano - Trrbulence (Original Mix)
    Rod - Truck One (Len Faki Remix)
    Apart - Paranoia (Original Mix)
    Joe Red, Alberto Ruiz - Fade Out (Original Stick)
    Marc B - Pulser (Original Stick)
    Tale Of Us - Silent Space (Original Mix)
    Speed Burr - Desalting Kit (Original Mix)
    Matador - Bsunday (Original Mix)
    Dion, Peter Mayzer - Area 51 (Original Mix)
    The Extraverse - Creep (Original Mix)
    Skober - Back To Life (Original Mix)
    Jay Lumen - Departures (Original Mix)
    Ceren Tekno - Terra (François B)
    Last edited by r08zy; 05-24-2016 at 06:05 AM. Reason: Adding tracklist
    MBP 13 2012 | 2x NI Kontrol X1 Mk2 | NI Kontrol F1 | NI Audio 2 | Behringer CMD MM-1 | Sennheiser HD25 Mk2

If you could post a link to the mix and a track list, you might get more listens.
    2 x Technics 1210 MKII, Pioneer-DJM 900 Nexus, Traktor Scratch Pro, NI F1,
    Ableton Live 9.6 Suite, Ableton Push, Studio One 3, Moog Sub37, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Korg MS-20 Mini, Yamaha TG-77, TR-8, Rhodes MKI Stage, Wurlitzer 200a, couple pedals, couple amps, lots of software and a freakin iPad

maybe we are supposed to find it on our own? like a treasure hunt!
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

hahaha omg.... Sorry I all I totally forgot to paste the link.

I'll edit the original post now and add it in. Now I feel silly
    MBP 13 2012 | 2x NI Kontrol X1 Mk2 | NI Kontrol F1 | NI Audio 2 | Behringer CMD MM-1 | Sennheiser HD25 Mk2

Cool mix, looks like we have a similar taste in music. I'm digging those tracks at 28 and 38mins, do you have a track list?

Yeah I noticed quite a few of your mixes have similar style tracks to mine. I do have a track list but I'm away from home for a couple of days so I'll post it when I get back

I've added the traktor playlist to mixcloud now. Hopefully you can find the names of the ones you like from there, I had been hesitant to put the tracklist up because I had so many tracks looping over each other the times that I actually played the main parts of the tracks may be a bit out.

See how you get on, if you still can't find the ones you like I'll check the html playlist that I exported

EDIT:
    By the way, thanks for the like and repost. Once I've got a bit more content I may do something about trying to build an audience and will probably launch a podcast on iTunes a few months down the line as that has always seemed to be the best way to get more listeners.
    Last edited by r08zy; 05-23-2016 at 06:07 AM.

Tech Wizard

Currently enjoying this mix while working - it's a good one!

Thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by r08zy View Post
    I've added the traktor playlist to mixcloud now. Hopefully you can find the names of the ones you like from there, I had been hesitant to put the tracklist up because I had so many tracks looping over each other the times that I actually played the main parts of the tracks may be a bit out.

See how you get on, if you still can't find the ones you like I'll check the html playlist that I exported

EDIT:
    By the way, thanks for the like and repost. Once I've got a bit more content I may do something about trying to build an audience and will probably launch a podcast on iTunes a few months down the line as that has always seemed to be the best way to get more listeners.
    No problem Rob, i have had my mix series up on itunes for about 6 months now and to be honest it doesnt generate a great deal in term of plays and subscriptions, its mainly just a means to get it out to my mates as they are all too lazy to sign up to soundcloud and mixcloud, then again i do my main form of promoting my mixes via soundloud perhaps i have just got a little sloppy on the itunes side of things

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast