(Traktor) Help with Modifiers for Behringer CMD LC-1

Default (Traktor) Help with Modifiers for Behringer CMD LC-1

Edit: Nevermind everyone. I ended up just abandoning a less needed feature to free up a condition slot.

Okay, so I've recently been working on a mapping for this device that has already met certain goals;

1. Capable of quickly switching between Remix Set Pages to view a full Remix Set for 2 decks
    2. Selecting from any of the 64 possible samples in both Deck C and D when switching Pages
    3. LED Feedback to show samples Loaded, Playing, and Empty (which only work when on the correct page)
    4. Slot Mutes for C and D
    5. Various Gain, Volume, EQ Settings, and Filter for Remix Decks

Now, the problem I have is needing a new "Mode" that will change the "Clip" Button Functions which is the entirety of the boards current function, and allowing me to use these buttons again as Slot Keylock On, Slot FX Enable, Slot Monitor, Slot Punch Mode On.

How can I accomplish this if the "Clip" buttons already have 2 conditions on them to ensure I am playing the right sample on the right slot, and getting correct LED Feedback for Workflow? I've looked into actually changing the MIDI channel, but the command needs to come from the controller, and I'm not sure how to do that in Traktor.

Any ideas or assistance would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by DJEarl; 05-17-2016 at 12:34 AM. Reason: Problem solved