posting a set

Thread: posting a set

Default posting a set

Hey!
    new to dj tech tools. I'm wondering how one goes about to post a set from my channel. I have really dope sounds that need to be spread. Also want to take what I can from here to improve my knowledge of underground

Padi, is that thread hidden from new users, I remember some people have complained about it before? Or they are just unable to post a new thread in that section but can see all of them?
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Ah, thanks for the heads up. Well, here is the rundown

NEW RULE CHANGES IN EFFECT

1. You must have a minimum of 20 posts to post a mix. This will prevent people with zero involvement in the community to spam their new hot fire mix.

2. You must include a tracklist. For Example: Artist - Track Name (name of remix)

3. Only post your own original mixes. There is a podcast, mix compilation thread in off topic.

4. Please report any dead links.

Padi, you mods really should copy that thread to General discussion or something so the noobs can see it, it makes no sense for rules for forum noobs to be in a forum part that is hidden from them.
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "