Rane MP2015 case? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Mentor

It actually fits perfect. You have to swap out the foam inserts to get the right fit. I gig with my 2015 a lot now...it's pretty solid.
    As I mentioned, the only downfall is you lose the front headphone jacks. It's not a big deal if you only need one 1/4" jack though.

If your old case was for a Nexus it may fit too. I'd try that first before you buy. This one is designed for 12" mixers too

Not a nexus, but an 800. I would keep it, but I've got serious lust for that 2015. That, and I really want to move on. I love my 800, but I've grown out of using all the effects, and while I installed the rotaries and love them, the action on them could be better IMO. plus.... HOLY GOD DAMN ISOLATOR!!!! lol.

DJTT #1 setup pimp 2012

The MP-2015 isn't any bigger with the wood panels on than a DJM. Standard mixer case should work.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Ruel View Post
    The MP-2015 isn't any bigger with the wood panels on than a DJM. Standard mixer case should work.

Actually, the Rane is SLIGHTLY larger, but it's by fractions of an inch. Regardless, that small increment can be enough to be the difference in being able to use a case, and not.

Tech Mentor

It is slightly larger but the foam inserts are adjustable and give a little bit. Very snug fit. Here is mine starting up a night of work

image.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12