Mapping Dj Tech uSolo Fx - Traktor

Default Mapping Dj Tech uSolo Fx - Traktor

Hello friends, I have the set of DJ Tech uSolo Fx and would like to map it to Traktor.
    Does anyone have this mapping or can help me to do it?
    Hug!

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Hey, I could help with mapping commands if you can provide the MIDI chart for this controller!

Default reply

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Hey, I could help with mapping commands if you can provide the MIDI chart for this controller!

Friend, what is this graphic MIDI controller? hug!

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by willdomingues View Post
    Friend, what is this graphic MIDI controller? hug!
    It's a table of MIDI assignments that are implemented in the firmware. Each button, pitch fader and jog have it's own MIDI Note or CC message. They should be written down in the User Manual.

Firstly you need to make sure your unit is set to MIDI mode so MIDI signals could be sent out of the controller. (check the Maunal for this as well)

Second, controllers should be set to transmit messages in different MIDI channels so you don't have to worry about sending a same MIDI signal to both mappings and prevent any potential conflicts in the mapping (ideally you will have two different mappings in Traktor - one per a deck).

If you can figure out the MIDI chart part for me I'd try to create entire mapping manually (yes, I don't have the controller) and then send it your way for testing. Please check this thread to see what would be perfect format of MIDI diagram to start with: http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthr...l=1#post494820

Hi guys:

Some time ago I got the mapping for virtualdj of the DJ-Tech uSolo Fx, since someone could do it and I sent him kindly.
    The case is that I try to do the mapping for Traktor and can not, and does very complicated. So I ask someone who understands mapping out
    so kind to help me ... I leave some videos over here to see how the controller works mapped virtualdj.

I hope that someone can answer ...

Last edited by Dj NeST; 12-05-2019 at 07:07 AM.

Nobody?

There is someone in this forum???

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!