A&H Xone 62? How much different to the 92?

Default A&H Xone 62? How much different to the 92?

Long story short, I sold my Xone 92 a few years back and miss it like mad.....

I used all 4 channels with my Traktor Pro 2 and the send/return for Maschine and Ableton.

Looking to get it back, but of course it's pricey, but seen the Xone 62, wondering what the difference is?

It's obviously quite cheaper, but see the 62 has SIX channels, right? AND an aux send (I'm okay w/ one, just for Maschine inside of Ableton),

Am I missing anything? As long as it has 4 channels and a+ send a return, I'm happy.

Is it muvh different?
    Roland TB-3, Roland TR-505, Maschine MK1 2.0, Alesis VI25, Novation Impulse 25, Allen & Heath ZED 10, iMac 2.9 GHz i5 8GB RAM, MBP 15" 2.66GHz, Logic Pro 9, Logic Pro X, Ableton Live 8, Ableton Live 9, KRK Rokit 8 G5's, Editor Keys Monitor Guards, Traktor Scratch Pro 2, Audio 10, , Vestax PDX-d3s x2, Kontrol X1 x2, Lexicon Alpha USB Audio Interface,

as long as you factor in the layout difference im not sure what else you'll really find.... seems like you already know the types of ins/outs and if it'll work for you so it appears that you got this under control

Found this on a Drum & Bass forum. Maybe it'll help?

different between 62 and 92 is that :

62, you can only assign one type of filter to both sides at any one time - as that's the only option. you can only select one filter at any one time.

with the 92, you can select any of the 3 filters on either side to use at any time in any combination. so you can use HP on the left and LP on the right if you wanted.

whereas 62 you'd have to use HP and HP, as there's not an option to do it otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwal View Post
    as long as you factor in the layout difference im not sure what else you'll really find.... seems like you already know the types of ins/outs and if it'll work for you so it appears that you got this under control

Yeah, I'm not sure if the 62 has return... Like the 92, it has two send and returns. I could only use one as my soundcard didn't have enough I:O to cater for two.

Don't think the 62 actually had a return mic input with the send
    Roland TB-3, Roland TR-505, Maschine MK1 2.0, Alesis VI25, Novation Impulse 25, Allen & Heath ZED 10, iMac 2.9 GHz i5 8GB RAM, MBP 15" 2.66GHz, Logic Pro 9, Logic Pro X, Ableton Live 8, Ableton Live 9, KRK Rokit 8 G5's, Editor Keys Monitor Guards, Traktor Scratch Pro 2, Audio 10, , Vestax PDX-d3s x2, Kontrol X1 x2, Lexicon Alpha USB Audio Interface,

Quote Originally Posted by overcast View Post
    Found this on a Drum & Bass forum. Maybe it'll help?
    I checked this out as well, thanks. The "only one filter on the same channel at once" is a big thing for me. I liked to fade out a track with the low pass and then bring another in with the HP.

If the 62 doesn't support at least 1 send and return channel, on top of the one same filter at a time, it's a big deal breaker for me :-(

The 62 has a S/R. One other difference is the EQ frequencies on the 62 are a bit weird. The bass EQ almost has a sort of resonance to it so if you cut fully, it sounds like a HP filter. It's weird, but gives it some personality. The mixer layout isn't as 'DJ mixer', as well. The channel strips are a bit cluttered and laid out more like a mixing desk. I've had a 62 for several years and the 92 is really the only [affordable] mixer I'd move to.
    A&H Xone:96 | Xone:K1 | 2 x 1210s | Traktor Pro 3 | Apple Macbook Pro (2015) 13" | Sennheiser HD7 DJ | Maschine Mikro Mk3
    read: http://djworx.com/author/dan-morse
    talk: http://facebook.com/bleeptechno
    listen: http://mixcloud.com/bleephudds

Quote Originally Posted by happydan View Post
    The 62 has a S/R. One other difference is the EQ frequencies on the 62 are a bit weird. The bass EQ almost has a sort of resonance to it so if you cut fully, it sounds like a HP filter. It's weird, but gives it some personality. The mixer layout isn't as 'DJ mixer', as well. The channel strips are a bit cluttered and laid out more like a mixing desk. I've had a 62 for several years and the 92 is really the only [affordable] mixer I'd move to.
    Yeah I've heard someone say that, the faders are different to the 92. I really want the 92 back, it's just going to take some time to save up for it. Just saw the 62 and the price and thought about it.

I'm going to hold out for the 92. It's the best mixer I've ever had. I miss it dearly! I'll have it back sooooon😬