Traktor "Could not read collection/playlist file"

Default Traktor "Could not read collection/playlist file"

I just updated Traktor & I keep getting this error, if I load any track they're file, but when I start Traktor it tries to analyze my whole library. Any idea how to fix this?Screen Shot 2016-04-07 at 7.21.15 AM.jpg
    Last edited by SupaSandeep; 04-07-2016 at 04:48 PM. Reason: added pic

What have you upgraded from?
    I had same issue going to 2.6 from a pre 2.5 version.
    The analasys details changed on 2.5, which was a major update, with addition of key on the tag and other updates, and therefore the file details are not compatible with the earlier versions with lesser features.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Denon DJ/MC6000KMK2/Launchpad S/LaunchcontrolXL/Traktor Pro 2/Bringin it since 96.

thanks! I went from 2.9 to the current 2.10

Wonder if the changes between 2.9 and 2.10 were such that it needs to re-analyze tho... weird, it's not beyond the realm of possibility tho. I have looked at the release notes for 2.10, and apparently, you don't need to reanalyse everything..
    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DJAdeSands; 04-09-2016 at 02:06 PM.
    Denon DJ/MC6000KMK2/Launchpad S/LaunchcontrolXL/Traktor Pro 2/Bringin it since 96.

Default XML parsing issue – a culprit in my case of "Couldn't read collection/playlist" error

I had a similar issue, and I was able to detect the error using xmllint program and fix it.

I detailed the fix on my blog:
    kig.re/2016/06/26/traktor-file-management-fixing-could-not-read-collection-playlist-file-error.html

Hope this helps!