VCI 100 Firmware UPG kit

Default VCI 100 Firmware UPG kit

Ean & Team, This should not be a forum message (my apologies) but I sent an e-mail (no response) and I want to ensure that I get the kit on the first mailing, I put the wrong zip code in my mailing address, my order is #1119, correct zip is 11225, sorry for using the forum for this.
    Traktor 3.3:Toshiba Satellite:VCI 100 1.3: Audio Kontrol 1: Soca,Dancehall,Hip Hop,R&B,Trance,House.

Hi Newvintage,

It sometimes takes a small while for Ean to get back on these items. Please bare with him.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Thank you for the heads up, I will exercise some patience and some anticipation.
    Traktor 3.3:Toshiba Satellite:VCI 100 1.3: Audio Kontrol 1: Soca,Dancehall,Hip Hop,R&B,Trance,House.

Cool.. And welcome aboard by the way.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Just sent that out today with the correct zip code and replied to the email. Thanks for your patience, but I am always terribly behind on emails. There is just too much work to do in a day and even at 14 hours a day I still get behind.