VCI-400SE Grid pads not working on Windows 10.
    Tech Student

Default VCI-400SE Grid pads not working on Windows 10.

So I recently upgraded to a new Windows 10 Machine and moved Traktor and my VCI-400SE over. Ever since, I can't get the grid pads to work. Everything else works as expected, but not grid pads. I've noticed that the CTRL light blinks inside Traktor whenever I hit the buttons, but I get no corresponding actions. I was wondering if anyone has had this problem or has any idea to fix it. My only real problem is that I have no access to my cue points outside of my computer keyboard. Any help is appreciated.

Computer Info:

Dell XPS 13
    Intel Core i5 6200U
    Windows 10 Home 64 Bit

In case its important, I am using Flashflooder's latest mapping.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Hey Kurt,

Try re-importing the mapping and making sure the IN/OUT ports are pointing to your device on all instances of the mapping (If I recall right this mapping had a specific tab for the pads). If the CTRL light blinks it means that the unit does in fact send MIDI and the issue is mapping based.

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by padi_04 View Post
    Hey Kurt,

Try re-importing the mapping and making sure the IN/OUT ports are pointing to your device on all instances of the mapping (If I recall right this mapping had a specific tab for the pads). If the CTRL light blinks it means that the unit does in fact send MIDI and the issue is mapping based.
    You sir are a scholar and a gentleman. Worked like a charm. Thank you very much.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Happy to help and glad to hear it's working again for you =)